Hitechniques Ltd. is one of the leading suppliers of surveying equipment to the Irish construction industry. Established in 1991 it supplies a wide range of levels, lasers, theodolites, total stations and accessories to builders, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, tradesmen, local authorities and colleges. Hitechniques is managed since its inception by Philip Hanrahan B.E. whose 25 years experience in supplying surveying equipment ensures that customers get the personal service, information and advice to enable them to make the correct choice in equipment which will serve them for many years. To arrange to hire any unit from our extensive hire fleet or to arrange service or repair to any unit contact customer service representative Customer Support at 01-2572323
Most instruments of value (over €250) on our website are available for hire. An extensive fleet of levels, lasers, total stations, cable detectors, machine control systems ensures that we will always have the right equipment for your job. On credit card approval instruments can be collected same day or delivered next day if ordered before 12:00 noon.
To have your instrument serviced or calibrated drop it in to our shop in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin, or ring Customer Support to arrange collection from any part of the country. We will evaluate and report on instruments shown on our website within 2 days. We can report on any other instruments also, but it may take longer.
Any parts fitted during repairs are warrantied for 6 months.
- Deliveries will are only within the Republic of Ireland. For international deliveries please contact Customer Support at 353-12572323.
- Delivery charge is overnight by TNT courier to the address you request.
You must include a mobile telephone contact to enable delivery.
- Charge for delivery is €10 + VAT @ 21%.
- If goods are in stock, delivery will be within 2 days of order.
- If goods are not in stock you will be advised on the day following your order of the estimated delivery date. You can then take part delivery or await the full order.
- All prices quoted on our website are exclusive of VAT.
- VAT @ 23% is payable on all items that we sell deliverable within the Republic of Ireland.
- If you are VAT exempt please contact Customer Support at 353-12572323 to arrange a VAT free invoice.
- For deliveries outside of Ireland please contact Lynsey at 353-12572323 to arrange delivery.
Our standard warranty period on equipment is 12 months from date of purchase. This warranty covers labour and materials in repair or replacement. Warranty does not cover transport charges in collection or delivery. Warranty does not cover hire charges for a replacement unit while repairs are being carried out.
Any instrument on our website can be returned within 14 days for a full refund under the following conditions:
- a)The instrument is un-used and un-marked
- b)The instrument is complete and in its original packing with all accessories, manuals, and labels
- c)Transport charges will not be refunded